For when you are still full from the takeaway curry the night before…
I thought I would share this as it is one of my fave dinners when I just don’t know what I fancy or I want something simple and warming.
Serves 3-4 (depending on how hungry you are!)
Use this as a guide – this is the perfect recipe to chuck in whatever you have.
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 1 white onion
- 200g chorizo
- 2 x 400g chopped tomatoes
- 1 tsp paprika
- 1 tsp cumin
- 4 eggs
- Feta (as much as you fancy)
- Handful of Flat leaf parsley/coriander
- Loaf of fancy bread
- Heat oil in pan.
- Finely chop onion and garlic and add to pan – let this cook for a while (5 ish minutes on a medium heat).
- Chop chorizo into cubes and add to pan for 2 minutes.
- Add both cans of chopped tomatoes, cumin and paprika and let this simmer for 5-10 minutes.
- When you’re ready, make four gaps in the sauce and crack an egg into each. As this starts to cook on the bottom place some foil over the top until the eggs have cooked through.
- Take off the heat and sprinkle with feta cheese (as much or as little as you want).
- Finish with a sprinkle of coriander or flat leaf parsley.
I absolutely love cooking, it is one of my favourite things to do. I hope to share with you some of my most loved recipes and new ones I try. Recipes are so fun sometimes I follow step by step, sometimes I add in bits I like or remove bits I don’t and sometimes I mix two different recipes together!
That is the best part of cooking – making it your own.
Let me know how you get on!
Love, A x